Friday, May 23, 2008

Here I Am Again............

So. I think this is the third time I have started a blog. I deleted the other two within minutes of creating them.....we'll see if this one sticks around.

My problem is that I have such a hard time communicating the thoughts in my head in an interesting way. I feel like I am writing things the way I want them to sound, but when I go back and re-read them they are so boring! But I have decided to swallow my pride, and stick with boring. Boring is fine. The whole reason I have wanted to blog is to remember the details of our ordinary days. Days I love....days I might not love so much. I am learning more and more about being thankful for small things in my days-seeing the extraordinary moments that are SO abundant in each and every "normal" day. God is teaching me all the time to trust HIS plans. I want to be able to have a place to look back and see His story for our family unfold. It is definitely fun to be thankful "in the moment", but it is also fun to be able to look back and remember and see from a new perspective how God was working at particular moments for particular reasons that we were too blind to see at the time. I want this to be a reminder to me, as I post new entries, as I re-read old entries, that at all times.....in all things....we are In His Hands.

So. That is a little bit of background. I would love to not only keep up with "right now", but I would also love to capture as much of my time since I met Chip as my forgetful mind will allow.

1 comment:

Kim McInturff said...

I'm glad you didn't let feelings "boring writing" stop you from doing a blog! I fight the same thoughts when I write! Just so you know, I read alot of it and wasn't the least bit bored! :)