On June 25th, our neighbor Becki did a "photo shoot" with Kenzie in our grassy area in the back of our condos. She has her own photography business...check out her website and blog.
It was hot and muggy and just not a great day to take pictures....Kenzie got tired of it PRETTY fast. So we're going to try again another day. But she did get a few REALLY cute ones : )
Thought we'd share our favorites!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm in utter awe of how incredible these are! LOVE the outfit and tea accessories. One of my favorites is the first one posted.
2 comments:
I'm in utter awe of how incredible these are! LOVE the outfit and tea accessories. One of my favorites is the first one posted.
She is such a cutie! I love the last one. How are you feeling these days? Getting close!!
Post a Comment