Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where were we.........

Ok....so the last thing I blogged about was our rainy day in July. I believe that was on Sunday, July 13th : ) A LOT has happened since then...which is why I am SO far behind. So here we go!

So I had my doctors appointment on Wednesday, July 16th. At that appointment I was ALMOST 36 weeks. My doctor did a test for Group B Strep and also did a quick ultrasound and Ryken was head down like a good little boy. She also checked me at that appointment and I was already 2cm dilated : ) We kept the original plan that I would go for an ultrasound the next week and then the week after that she was strip my membranes.

So........we kept busy as usual......I am not sure what we did anymore, since it has been so long ago now : ) But I am sure that we had fun doing it. Here is proof that at least Kenzie was having fun.....this picture was taken on Monday, July 21st. She loves this little monkey.



The next day, Tuesday, July 22nd was the growth ultrasound that we had scheduled. I made it for 8:45am so I wouldn't have to wait all day to go : ) We got to see our precious little Ryken kickin around. They measured him and determined that he was weighing in at about 7lbs 3oz. I was 36 1/2 weeks. They said you can expect around 1/2lb weight gain a week (at least). Here is a picture they got of his cute little face. I love his chubby little cheeks!


These pictures were taken 2 days later on Thursday, July 24th. Chip thought it would be funny to put Kenzie's ball in her shirt so she could be like mommy. She seemed to like it too.


On Saturday, July 26th, we did Kenzie's hair in her first "real" pigtails. She is getting to be such a big girl! I can hardly believe how fast they grow up!


Here she is pushing a chair across the kitchen while I am trying to get pictures of her hair. She is always on the go.....until naptime : )


So....those were just a few things from that 3rd week of July...................sorry I can't remember more!

No comments: