Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My PLAID cuties : )

A couple Sundays ago, our whole family ended up wearing some sort of plaid to church. Kenzie was also super cute with her tiny pigtails. I don't make her sit still to do her hair often, but it is always so fun when I take the extra time to do it. It makes her look so old : ) Her plaid was at the bottom of her skirt......here she is before church. She was too busy playing with a bear to really stop and pose, so we just caught her in action as well as we could.





I found Ryken some cutie patootie plaid shorts at Target for less than $5. I had to get them! Here he is taking a Sunday afternoon nap. Not really sure how he is comfortable like that....


And here he is with his daddy. Couldn't pass up this photo-op. I love my handsome boys : )

No comments: