Monday, September 29, 2008

September 18......PLAY-DOH!

Every Thursday, I pack up the kids and head to a play group. It is probably more for the moms than for the kids...and in fact we mostly refer to it as our "Moms group". We rotated where we have it (although I have only hosted it once as I am the furthest away and live in the smallest home...lol). Lately, a few of the girls have been thinking up fun activities to do with the kiddos. On September 18th we had group at Heather's house and she had the playdoh out! It is always so much fun to watch Kenzie interact with the other kids. Here are a few pictures...of course Kenzie is the one who kept getting ON the table....that's our little climber for ya!



Ryken just hangs out. He was actually AWAKE during the group for once.....he had fun chillin' in the swing. One of the other kids, Jack, found a shoe on the floor and decided it needed a foot, which is why Ryken is sporting a pink toddler tennis shoe on his right foot. One of Ryken's little friends happened to have the same outfit.....so of course we had to get a picture of that!




I'll probably be posting more "moms group" pictures as the weeks go by when we do fun activities : )

No comments: