Friday, January 9, 2009

What Am I Thinking?!

So.....here I am.....over a month behind in this blog.....but what do I do?

I start another one.

Yep. That's right. I have started one more thing to get behind in.

But I think this will be good. I go through my days thinking about so much.....I need an outlet for it. I thought about just putting it here....but for now, I need them to be separate. This is a place where I tell about what we're doing.....post pictures.....state the facts. It is clean. It makes sense (at least to me....maybe not to everyone else)!

This new blog I have started may make just as much sense some of the time.....other times it will make no sense at all. It will be interesting to see if the struggles I feel internally will be able to jump off the page and be felt by whoever chooses to read what I am writing. But I am constantly trying to figure out how to LIVE the life that Christ would have me to live....what does that look like? How is my life consistent with Biblical standards....and even more importantly...how is it NOT consistent with Biblical standards? What areas am I choosing to overlook because society tells me its ok and I am doing "the right thing" and yet it is somewhat inconsistent with what GOD thinks is "the right thing"?

So. If you care to be confused........ http://learningwhoheis.blogspot.com/.

I'd LIKE to update BOTH blogs tonight....so we'll see what happens : )

No comments: