Our precious Makenzie Rose is growing up to be such a delightful little girl and I am so very thankful that I get to be her mom. My prayer is that the Lord would richly bless her, not only in this life here on earth, but most importantly that He would bless her with a true knowledge and belief in Himself. I pray that she'd be able to trust in Him and rely on Him when she faces the troubles of this world and that she'd do so from a young age. And I pray that I'd be a mother who lives out the love of Christ in her life each day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet Makenzie Rose!
In the belly.....

Pre-birth......she'd been growing for 28 weeks:

Just minutes old:
20 hours old....

About 2 months old...a rare cranky moment.

4 months old

6 month old ladybug : )
9 months old

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY

One year old

15 months old

18 months old

21 months old

My TWO year old.....




(More Easter and birthday party pictures coming soon....hopefully.....gotta catch up with the past month and a half first!!)
1 comment:
Happy birthday Kenzie! I love the progression of photos :) Can't believe our babies are TWO!!!!!
Post a Comment