Ok...So I know I need to do a REAL update soon and not just keep blogging about giveaways...but these are some REALLY GOOD ONES and I want everyone to have a chance at them : )
I just ran across this Mother's Day Giveaway Extravaganza on Metropolitan Mama's blog.....and you could win.....you ready for this......a LAPTOP and CARRYING CASE! And it's an AMAZING one too : ) So...go check it out. All you have to do is look over the post and then comment about it! She is giving 7 other ways to earn bonus entries too! So take a few minutes and check out her blog....and maybe, if you take time to enter, you'll be the lucky winner of a new laptop. (Or maybe I will be the lucky winner..that'd be pretty great too!)
2 comments:
Thanks for the "shout-out." I appreciate it. :)
Well, i'm probably too late for the giveaway, but I did want to tell you how great it was to meet you and your babies!! And be sure to tell Chip how much we enjoyed Joe's!!
Thanks too, for your help towards my youngin' and her family! You have made such a sweet impact on her and I love you for it!
hugs, c
Post a Comment