So...I haven't been so great at updating my blog. Surprise surprise.
Thanks to anyone who still checks in, even when I am so sporadic about posting anything.
Right now, I should be in bed. I'm heading that way shortly...I just wanted to jump on here and say "hey" to anyone who might happen to check in.
Current things in our life:
- Kenzie is doing a GREAT job at swimming. She can't get a breath yet...just swims underwater. But she can go from one side of the pool to the other. I can't believe how big she is getting!
-Ryken is ALMOST 2! How did that happen?! We are in Tucson right now and had a little birthday party with my family for him.....HOPEFULLY I will post pictures of the fun "Cars" cake that my sister and I made for him! I'll TRY to get on that!!
-Emery & Casey are getting cuter by the day! They both get on their knees and rock now....crawling is just around the corner! They are such happy little guys and I can't believe that in just a few short weeks I will have had them out of me for 1/2 a year! It's going by tooooo fast!
Anyway...I know these are all short little updates, but I should have been in bed awhile ago. I hope to be back on here again soon...I was doing so well for awhile. But we'll see. Sometimes changing a kazillion diapers and trying to feed 2 toddlers + 2 babies takes some time....and I guess those things are a little bit higher on the "things to do" list than my loved but sometimes forsaken blog. I'm pretty sure you all understand.
Goodnight! Sleep tight!
No comments:
Post a Comment