Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's been WAY. TOO. LONG

So. I haven't updated in forever. Months. I debated whether I should even update now. I WISH I would start writing regularly. That would be awesome. But I know I won't. Maybe someday.

But I couldn't log into my blog without at least making note of the amazing news of baby #5. This isn't new news.....I'm 15 weeks pregnant today.

This poor baby. We are BEYOND excited about adding this little one to our family, but unfortunately this baby doesn't get as much "blog-time" as the other kids have gotten. So I needed to at least make Baby 5's presence known in blog-world.

We find out gender in 3 1/2 weeks : ) I'll try to update again then. Maybe. Maybe not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Baby #5! Can't wait to hear all about you in the future!! :)
(Jennifer Hess & family)