Friday, August 28, 2009

A Post Is Coming Soon...I Promise!

I always start posts.

And somehow they don't get finished. They sit in my "drafts" area....waiting to be finished and published. But it doesn't happen.

I don't know what could possibly be keeping me busy?!

But I WILL update SOON....things to look forward to:
*Our Trip To Coronado
*New Baby Updates (my next dr appt is next Wednesday, Sept 2nd)
*Kenzie and Ryken Updates

Soon. For real.

First I just have to:
*type a tape of dictated letters for work
*do a BUNCH of billing work that piled up over the past week while we were gone!
*finish unpacking
*get groceries
*keep the house in a normal running order

HA. It will be soon......

At least the things I keep busy with all the time are all things I love ♥ All the many blessings that God has poured upon us.

1 comment:

Helen said...

It feels really nice to know someone doesn't think I'm as selfish and ungrateful as I think I am! Thank you :)

I really wish that we could have spent more time together growing up, but what's done is done. I guess in a way, by keeping in better, if not constant touch, with you and Cass, and your mom and dad, I'm trying to make up for the time lost. I love reading your posts, too: they give me faith when it's hard to have sometimes. You are so, so positive! You're right, I think we would be pretty good friends if we were closer, so let's give it a shot anyway :D